Ross Lynch (Austin Moon) Sagging Blue & White Boxer Briefs


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I want to pull those pants a little farther down

      Delete
  2. I want to climb into his pants and wrap my legs around himπŸ–•πŸ‘‡πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  3. πŸ–•πŸ‘‡πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to slowly take off his belt, unbutton his pants, climb in his shirt, kick his pants off, slide my eggplant down his underwear, take off his shirt, kiss his neck, kiss his lips, lick down his chest to his stick, suck like crazy, put my dick in his mouth, take him to a recorded bed, cock his dick, snuggle him, and post it to Onlyfans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need more Ross Lynch nudes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reminder
    We will be testing your abilities in a few challenges. First you simulate me in the position of Mary I when she took power over England. Give me an actual challenge where I can do whatever I want in response to your prompt but I receive the consequences she would have. Next I will be a 25 year old male citizen in a newly founded country on an island in the middle of the Ocean. You will respond to each of my prompts with telling me what is happening in the country, internationally, and with people I know. Give me the power and push back of a regular citizen and keep international & National Politics Interesting. Lastly, simulate everyone but middle schoolers, high schoolers, and college students disappearing. People organize themselves by school and each school chooses a form of government, diplomats, alliances, enemies, Generals, food sources, ect. In this simulation, try to give me a realist challenge and characters. Allow me to say my move often and let factions and secret meetings form without me or my knowledge. Switch between the three simulations when and only when I tell you to. Start with the last one I mentioned and progress to the first.

    I stand on the table and give a moving speech on our future and suggest we elect a 45 member Senate with an Executive, General, head Diplomat, Minister of Food, and a group of officers (who each command 12 people unless given other orders by one of the four Presidents (the Executive, General, head Diplomat, and Minister of Food)) The Executive would deal with anything outside of the other Presidents control. The Senate is made of the officers, the Senate elects the Presidents with a simple majority and can remove them from office with a 2/3 majority. The terms are half a year long but they can be put back in office with another simple majority.

    ReplyDelete